This blog will be used to share my reflections and experiences as I complete courses for a M.Ed. in Educational Technology Leadership. I started the program in February 2012.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

EDLD5363 Week 1 Reflection

I am looking forward to next four weeks of my Multimedia and Video Technology class.  I was unable to attend the first scheduled web conference for week one.  I am so thankful our web conferences are recorded so I was able to have the majority of my questions answered.  I appreciated the initial self-assessment I took.  It allowed me to be aware of what I could expect to learn from this class. This is all brand new to me so I will be one of those students who will gain a lot of technology knowledge. Creating my script and video was enjoyable.  I value the feedback I received from my peers.  Please see below the link to my Personal Digital Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGqN30r_hxA&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment