This blog will be used to share my reflections and experiences as I complete courses for a M.Ed. in Educational Technology Leadership. I started the program in February 2012.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

EDLD 5301 - Week 2 Reflection

After watching and listening to the videos of the three Texas school leaders who discussed their action research projects and how they used them, it helped me define the parts of the action research process in more detail. The examples provided by all the leaders helped me paint a picture of what action research would look like. The advice given by Dr. Kirk continues to influence my decisions as I look at my action research plan. That advice is to make sure your research project is practical and relevant to student learning. As I narrow down my project, conduct my research and collect data I will try to ensure the end result is beneficial to my resource students, my team and campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment