This blog will be used to share my reflections and experiences as I complete courses for a M.Ed. in Educational Technology Leadership. I started the program in February 2012.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

EDLD 5301 Week 3 Reflections

As I continue to work on my action research plan, I am making adjustments to narrow down and concentrate on one particular issue rather than having a broader scope to work with.  Thinking of the project as more of an intervention was helpful to initiate my brainstorming ideas.  I am anticipating that my results will show that a technology based reading fluency program will be beneficial to my Special Education students as well as possibly implementing a similar plan to the General Education population.  I have learned during this third week of my research class that an action research project is an ongoing process and can certainly lead to other substantial action research ideas.      

No comments:

Post a Comment